• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to edit OS.Gif in the ADMIN?

Tsuri Japan

Hey guys I really want to edit some of my admin images that were the default upon install. I was able to change the admin/images/oscommerce.gif to my own and edit my invoice.php and the packingslip.php image sizes ok but not in the admin section. My question is where I can edit the size of top left image to my own liking in the admin.php's files?

Cheers,

Nigel

Hey guys I really want to edit some of my admin images that were the default upon install. I was able to change the admin/images/oscommerce.gif to my own and edit my invoice.php and the packingslip.php image sizes ok but not in the admin section. My question is where I can edit the size of top left image to my own liking in the admin.php's files?

Cheers,

Nigel

i guess the easiest way is to get the pic name and save your own pic in the same folder with the same name

ive changed every single one of my pics there all normaly in the file u are on for example if the pic is on admin.php then check the code for the pics name and just change it to your pics name

unless its in header.php etc

Sorry if this is not what u was looking for im totaly new to this

in catalog\admin\includes\header.php

look for (around line 19)

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'Banner.gif', 'Get-Wireless.co.uk', '468', '60'); ?></td>

See the teo figures in that line 468 and 60

Those relate the the width (468) and height(60) in pixles

Change those to the size you would like image to be.

How ever I would also edit your image to be that size as I dont think osc resizes it very well.

Archived