• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN

orosanto

I've ended up pulling Paypal IPN and going back to the regular Paypal module. I searched the forums but couldn't find a solution to the address forwarding issue which results in denial of the Seller Protection Policy.

I have had that policy save my butt on a few high dollar transactions from fraudsters. I need that to work.

I'd rather track down a missed order.

If I missed a fix for this, can someone let me know.

I have a similar issue with paypal at the moment. The IPN module was working fine , then suddenly , orders and payments started coming through with no address in the Instant Payment notification e-mail, it all shows fine in admin , which is just as well.

Don't know what has happened , as I have not changed anything to do with the IPN module , i contacted paypal and they didn't have a clue (basically a home tele worker with a baby screaming in the background).

I have the same concrens as you , re- the seller protection policy.

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed paypal ipn and Im having the same problem. Is there a way to fix this yet?

I really dont want to use paypal without seller protection.