• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do I put text in this about_me.php ?

newhomegadgets

Hi,

could anyone teach me how do I put text in this about_me.php?

<?php

/*

$Id: privacy.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'About us');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'About us');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here your About us information.');

?>

I want to create a page with TEXT, such as

My Son, located 69 km southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the ... My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more ...

bah bah bah.

but i don't know the coding at all?

Please help..

change to

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'My Son, located 69 km southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the ... My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more...');

Just be sure that if you have a word with an apostrophe like we're looks like we\'re or it could mess up the code.

You can use html in the text if you wanted links or paragraphs, line breaks etc.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

change to

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'My Son, located 69 km southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the ... My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more...');

Just be sure that if you have a word with an apostrophe like we're looks like we\'re or it could mess up the code.

You can use html in the text if you wanted links or paragraphs, line breaks etc.

i would like to start a new paragraph, what code will be use in front of a sentence?

<p> starts a paragraph </p> ends it.

<br> will move your text down one line.

So you could have something like

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', '<p>My Son, located 69 km southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the ... </p><p>My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more...</p>');

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived