• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

integration in the non-seamless case.

P Lao

Hi,

I would have a question about how far the integration can be done with the non-seamless credit card processors (those which redirect to the processor's web site for the payment), depending of the company that we choose.

Among the "non-seamless" payment solutions (paypal, 2checkout, ...), is there some that allow the shop owner to modify the text of the payment page, but still managing this at the oscommerce level.

I mean, is it possible in some cases to post, along with the credit card information, order ids..., some texts that will be used by the interface of the payment processor. I would like to use the texts I want and change the language in the payment interface, on the 3rd party web site as well. (I know this is much to ask, but we never know...)

Thanks very much for any answer.

PL

Thanks for your answer,

I knew that some credit card processor allow the shop owners to change the text and the logo, and I agree with you, this is better than nothing.

But even in this case, the customer is always redirected to the same page (even though customized), with the same language.

I wondered if there could be a way to redirect to an english page from the engliish page of osc, and for example to an italian page from the italian page of osc, to avoid that customers do all their navigation in their language, and then when they want to pay, get a page in a language they don't understand, and finally change their mind and don't buy.