• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom heading graphic above product listing

aksteven

My product listing has been modified to display only images, name and price, in three columns. I have installed a mod called sort_order_1_2_3, which enables me to choose the exact order in which the products appear in the listing.

This means that I now have three different ranges of products on a single page listing, neatly arranged in three columns, one column per range. I want to put a prominent header graphic above the three columns which tells customers the name of the product range in each column.

I don't mind whether I have one large graphic which spans the width of all three columns or three, in effect non-clickable "dummy products" in row one, each containing a graphic, or three graphics or text boxes above the three columns. I just need to get a heading in there somehow.

Has anyone got any ideas?

As a bonus, it would be great to separate the three columns with a vertical line, or indeed turn the whole product listing into a grid, but I can't see how to accomplish this. Again, any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much for looking. I look forward to receiving a flood of responses :D

Cheers,

Andrew

=======================

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

Isaac Asimov

Archived