• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which Paypal "back-end processing" payment module is the best?

Hi guys. Now that I know that there are contributions that allow the "background processing" of credit card purchases using PayPal's API (or other methods), I want to know which one is most reliable. I want to provide the ability for my customers to pay for things in my store via credit card, using paypal's api and my paypal WPP account, without the customer leaving my site (doing the processing in the background).

So, I'd like to hear opinions as to which contributions you all have found to be the best... because frankly I'm not sure which ones I should go with. I have my own dedicated server and ssl etc, if that makes a difference in your opinion, and I've seen lots of contributions, some from recent months and some from almost a year ago, and I want to make a wise decision.

Thanks for any input you may have.