• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP!!!! My site has crashed!!!!!

I need help getting my site back up my url is http://www.javajakes.com. I am getting the following error

Warning: main(includes/functions/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/coffee4u/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 62

Warning: main(includes/functions/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/coffee4u/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/database.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/coffee4u/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 62

I have looked everywhere and I can't find the problem. Does anyone know what this means? I own a coffee roastery and my internet sales is 80% of my business.... Please HELP!!!!!!!!!

did you recently rename your catalog directory???

basically those errors are saying that those files are missing. check if you still have an includes/application_top.php file. If you don't then thats it, if you do then it might be that you moved your catalog directory and its giving you an error. Though it should have given you alot more than that

Menou and unome

basically those errors are saying that those files are missing. check if you still have an includes/application_top.php file. If you don't then thats it, if you do then it might be that you moved your catalog directory and its giving you an error. Though it should have given you alot more than that

I have all of the things you asked Nick, but I still am not sure what the deal is.

Have you made any changes to catalog/includes/database.php lately, maybe while installing a contrib.

You may have uploaded it into the wrong folder ie catalog/includes/functions

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Make sure that all your folders have permissions of 755, so that the programme can access and read the files inside them.

Vger

I did that and the problem has not gone away. Any other ideas?

No the only thing that I did was change the permissions. all of them are now set to 755.

Archived