• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Orders

steliart

Hi everyone,

I have a problem receiving orders through Email.

In "Send Extra Order Emails To" I have put my email so that I receive my orders, but it will only send the order to me ONCE and not any more. If I change to a different email address then it will send the order but again only one time and then nothing.!!!

The customers do receive their email order notification, and also the order is palced in the admin "customers/orders".

The contact us works fine and we receive the enquiries (this is a different email address).

The only problem is that I do not receive any orders to my email account.

Anyone has any sudgestions

Please Help me out here

Thanks

Stelios

Love & Light

Are the additional emails being filtered by SPAMAssassin or your Junk mail filters?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Are the additional emails being filtered by SPAMAssassin or your Junk mail filters?

Thank you for answering.

As far as I know my local email provider does filter the orders as spam.

So what i did was to change to another email account which does not block anything and what is happening is that the moment I change to this email account the first order goes through but no other does.

Hope you can help me

thanks a million

Love & Light

One more thing to consider

If I put a test order to myself then... I receive the order notification as a customer, but not the order as a shop. I believe that i should receive both always.

Could it also be a conflict? Some days ago i used a contribution to add number and date on invoices!!!

Any ideas

thanks

Stelios

Love & Light

I have this problem too - it works if the order is to be paid by cheque, but not when using PayPal IPN, nor do the notes come either... which can be a problem when customers order one thing and ask for something a little different....

But any thoughts on the email issue would help

Thanks - Graham

• 3 weeks later...
I am having the same problem. Anyone figured it out yet?

Cindy :-"

I am having the same problem as well - someone must have cracked this

I am using no mods or anything - just the defaults

customers get their order confirmation but I dont know about order unless I happed to look at the admin page which is not very reliable.

I am having the same problem as well - someone must have cracked this

I am using no mods or anything - just the defaults

customers get their order confirmation but I dont know about order unless I happed to look at the admin page which is not very reliable.

You have to add an email address.

Administration>>My store>>Send Extra Order Emails To.

Write into only email address! Not name<[email protected]> only [email protected]

I hope it will work to you.

:)

Hungary

You have to add an email address.

Administration>>My store>>Send Extra Order Emails To.

Write into only email address! Not name<[email protected]> only [email protected]

I hope it will work to you.

:)

Hungary

Hi yes I have that and it works on payments by cheque - but when people pay by PayPal the mod doesn't notify the store.

Of course you eventually get a PayPal email, if it is successful (IPN)

but not if it fails..?

Graham

Archived