• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices all display as 0

Our installation displays all prices as 0. We have checked price entered in admin section and they are correctly priced. We have also reinstalled both by using Fantastico and also by direct copy of files to server and still no prices appear for any products.

The site is www.somersetpatchwork.com.au/shop . Can anyone advise us?

MAny thanks in advance for your help as we ahve no further ideas.

Shane Thorpe

Our installation displays all prices as 0. We have checked price entered in admin section and they are correctly priced. We have also reinstalled both by using Fantastico and also by direct copy of files to server and still no prices appear for any products.

The site is www.somersetpatchwork.com.au/shop . Can anyone advise us?

MAny thanks in advance for your help as we ahve no further ideas.

Shane Thorpe

in the file english.php you will find this section of script:

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'NZD');

Change the part i have made bold to the default currency typ ie USD or AUD and see if that works it did for me.

I've just cured a similar problem of ZERO prices

I had made these changes

In Admin, Localisation - Currencies I've got UK Pound with a value of 1.00000000

In Admin, Localisation - Languages I've only got English (default)

I had deleted other currencies and languages from the above.

I've also edited catalog/includes/languages/english.php and changed the appropriate line to GBP

The above didn't cure my problem, however in admin, Configuration, My store, Switch To Default Language Currency - Changed this to TRUE and this cured my problem :)

(key words for search facility - zero price zero prices 0 price 0 prices no price showing)

I've just cured a similar problem of ZERO prices

I had made these changes

In Admin, Localisation - Currencies I've got UK Pound with a value of 1.00000000

In Admin, Localisation - Languages I've only got English (default)

I had deleted other currencies and languages from the above.

I've also edited catalog/includes/languages/english.php and changed the appropriate line to GBP

The above didn't cure my problem, however in admin, Configuration, My store, Switch To Default Language Currency - Changed this to TRUE and this cured my problem :)

(key words for search facility - zero price zero prices 0 price 0 prices no price showing)

Glad i could be of some help,

fellow newbie.

Thanks for the assistance guys. We will egt to this tomorow and see what it does for us. We managed to get around it in the short term by doing a com plete install mannuall and setting up a database manually. That fixed the probllem which was being created by installing from Fantastico in our control panel.

Will recreate the issue with a coupel of sample sites and let you know the outcomes.

MAny tahnks for your input. It s appreciated when we had raeched a dead end.

Cheers

Shane Thorpe

Archived