• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help required

andymlewis

Hi all. I am new here so not sure i am posting in the right section. I have just started an os commerce site and am havong a couple of problems. When i click on a product then click on enlarge image i get a pop up that shows the thumbnail but not the enlarged picture. Has anyone got any ideas???

To my knowledge this shows the exact picture size as uploaded.

If you want a larger image then upload a larger higher quality pic.

Hi all. I am new here so not sure i am posting in the right section. I have just started an os commerce site and am havong a couple of problems. When i click on a product then click on enlarge image i get a pop up that shows the thumbnail but not the enlarged picture. Has anyone got any ideas???

dude to clearly fix this, just upload a huge size of that image, and it will automatically downsize for all thumbnails, then when they click on it, it will be big ;)

I have the opposite problem. When I "Click to Enlarge" it gives me my full picture but in a popup that does not have a sliderbar to check out the entire picture and it cuts off half of the picture.

Does anyone know how to fit a large original picture totally into the box?

Have you tried checking the sizes of the images in in the configuration menu in admin.

It's not not necessary to upload three pics. I would actually suggest that before you carry on - go to the contribbutions section of the website and install the image magic contrib. Its fantastic - perfect pictures all the time.

It's made a huge difference on my site and If you need further help I can help you with the settings etc etc. to install might seem daunting at first but its easy, real EASY.

Goodluck and let me know what you decide.

Rose

The strong survive BUT the best succeed !!

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

Archived