• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to figure out where your customers exit?

I have read various post where they say that they are able to view at what point customers exit the site.

(i.e. bail out of the purchase). I was wondering how you can tell where they "bail out?" As is there a way to

see how many visitors have come to your oscommerce site? For some reason or another I can not seem to find those options. I only can find out which items were viewed and what was purcahsed ... thanks for any help!

Get a free Google Analytics account and set up "Funnels". Their help guide will tell you all about it and it does exactly what you need it to do. Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

thanks a lot for your help,

though it does says that I have to wait for a invite.

does anyone know of other ways to monitor?

Get a free Google Analytics account and set up "Funnels". Their help guide will tell you all about it and it does exactly what you need it to do. Terra

Hey was wondering how you added on your code to your oscommerce site. I believe I know wha I am doing but I do not want to make my site go down. Went through hell to get it up! haha, don't want to go through that again.

osc has the whos online feature. So consider the last click a visitor does as the exit point stored with the whosonline sql table. You could manipulate that info for your purpose. It's easy and accurate. I wouldn't go with some jscript as you never know if a visitor blocks active scripting or not.

Hey was wondering how you added on your code to your oscommerce site.

When getting the Analytics code make sure your settings are for a secure site - otherwise you'll get nasty mixed contents warnings. Then paste the code e.g. into your footer.php file - that way it'll get included on all pages. all the best, Terra

PS: personally, I'm not too worried about Javascript blocking - it just means you only get stats on visitors with JS enabled. But it's a good free tool and ever so eays to set up.

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Archived