• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Flat rate - zones problem

Hi! I've installed Flat rate and set up 2 zones.

For flat rate I've selected zone one - all the country except one county (every county is defined like : Romania - Bucharest (B), Romania - Gorj (GJ) and so on).

When I select this zone, for the county the flat rate doesn't apply it doesn't show up - that is ok, it's how it's supposed to work, I guess.

But the problem is that if you press Continue it doesn't go next after checkout_shipping.php page, it remains stuck there and you just can't complete the order. So, what am I doing wrong???

I really need this to work!!!!

Please help! Thank you!

Found the problem! Moment of genius, and I hope it helps others! It's necesary that when you define your zone to select every county in Romania (or other) and then to install another flat rate module, named any way you want - you find it in Contributuions Area, - Multiple Flat Rates and there set another tax for that specific county defined in another zone. Hope I was clear, though I dont't think so... I'm very tired...

I had a question if you can help it will make a world of difference for me. I got a paint store and I used the options to get the pull downs. Example 6oz, 16oz, 32oz, gallon, 5 gallon. I put the original item up with the 6oz weight which is around a half a pound, yet the 5 gallon is around 75 pounds or so. If there a way to make it so that the Tare weight will maybe fix that problem for me or do i need to redo the site and put every item up by itself:( if you can please help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Hey thank you so much!!!! I just downloaded it and I am not tring to upload it and make it work. I paid a guy to make the website for me yet not really sure what happened to him. He just kinda took off so now I am learning the cart. Thank you so much thought:)

Hey thank you so much!!!! I just downloaded it and I am not tring to upload it and make it work. I paid a guy to make the website for me yet not really sure what happened to him. He just kinda took off so now I am learning the cart. Thank you so much thought:)

You should have paid him on completion.