• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Get rid of shipping??

monakur

Is there any way to get rid of shipping methods all together? Or at least to hide it? If I need to comment it out, where would I go to do that and what code needs to be affected? Any help would be appreciated!

Is there any way to get rid of shipping methods all together? Or at least to hide it? If I need to comment it out, where would I go to do that and what code needs to be affected? Any help would be appreciated!

If you have virtual products and don't need a delivery address, then there's a contrib for jumping the shipping page (also requireds downloads to be enabled and your products to have 0 weight).

Contrib is here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...irtual+shipping

If you do need a delivery address, then free shipping is the way forward - csutomers will still see the shipping page, be able to give a delivery address but the free shipping will be pre-selected.

all the best, Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

• 3 years later...

Have you found the solution? I also hate to see "Zone Rates (Shipping to CA : 8.5 oz(s))" and would be happy to get rid of it!

Anyone???

Archived