• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

not sure

hazy

hi

can anyone tell me if 6.2 standard is a good upgrade

its just that ive spent 2-3 wekks seeting up my site and i dont want to ruin it.

also if iwant to save my catalogue folder in ftp can i just copy the whole folder via ftp to anew one on my computer i suppose as some sort of a back up

please any replies would be appciated

thanks

haz

hi

can anyone tell me if 6.2 standard is a good upgrade

its just that ive spent 2-3 wekks seeting up my site and i dont want to ruin it.

also if iwant to save my catalogue folder in ftp can i just copy the whole folder via ftp to anew one on my computer i suppose as some sort of a back up

please any replies would be appciated

thanks

haz

Try to describe you problem in you post title. It helps us help you.

6.2 what?

Yes copy you files via ftp to you computer as a backup. Make a backup of your database using the osc backup tool as well before backing up.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

[hi

sorry about that, its called 6.2 standard CRE by CRE Loaded an upgraded version or something with lot s of extras but i dont really know how well it works. but the all the extras sound great

also im tryin to copy my catalogue folder to new folder on my computer as a back up but i takes ages then the ftp server cuts off, i hope i dont have to copy every folder manually. i thought by right clicking my catalogue folder and then copy to a new folder it would copy all of the contents and folders in catalogue to the new folder ,is this right am i doing something wrong any idea how long it should take to copy the whole of catalogue

thanks for your time

haz

[hi

sorry about that, its called 6.2 standard CRE by CRE Loaded an upgraded version or something with lot s of extras but i dont really know how well it works. but the all the extras sound great

also im tryin to copy my catalogue folder to new folder on my computer as a back up but i takes ages then the ftp server cuts off, i hope i dont have to copy every folder manually. i thought by right clicking my catalogue folder and then copy to a new folder it would copy all of the contents and folders in catalogue to the new folder ,is this right am i doing something wrong any idea how long it should take to copy the whole of catalogue

thanks for your time

haz

[hi

thanks for your time

haz

Archived