• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint confusions

wendyg

First I know very little about coding. Probably in way over my head. I have easily installed the oscommerce. Now I am trying to install the module for linkpoing and having some difficulty.

I have downloaded the following files PEM from Linkpoint and also the latest contribution. I have been to error 1002 and I have followed the directions as to where to place what files.

After placing these files in the appropriate places I get this text written on the shopping cart modules install page that looks like this....

Warning: payment(includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: payment(includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: payment(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

I noticed that there should be come coding for php, but its unclear to me on the linkpoint api page which file this is in.

PHP

Make sure you the version of PHP is greater than 4.0.2 with cURL compiled into PHP.

First you need to make sure you specify the full path of the PEM.

Make sure you change the following 2 lines of code (replace 123456 with your LinkPoint store number):

$myorder["keyfile"] = "./YOURCERT.pem";

$myorder["configfile"] = "123456";

On a UNIX server the path for the PEM file should look something like this:

$myorder["keyfile"] = "/home/htdocs/www/linkpoint/123456.pem";

On a WINDOWS server the path should look like this:

$myorder["keyfile"] = "c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\linkpoint\\123456.pem";

If you can not determine the path for the PEM file you can use the following code: (make sure the PEM file is in the same directory as your PHP file)

$myorder["keyfile"] = realpath("123456.pem");

If you do not have a test account and want to run some tests look for the following line of code:

$myorder["result"] = "LIVE";

Make the following change:

$myorder["result"] = "GOOD";

When using any of the PHP example files make sure you also upload the lphp.php into the same directory.

Do not place any of the PHP files in the cgi-bin folder.

If you are using the staging server you will also need to modify the lphp.php file and uncomment the following 2 lines of code:

# curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

# curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

Search for "setopt" and remove the pound symbol in front of the 2 lines.

Totally lost here. In a unix type set up thorough host gator. Dedicated IP address and a private SSL. I am assuming its a PHP issue as well. Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks

Wendu

Wendy,

I don't know if I can help as I am very poor in coding php. When I had similar errors I found that usually the code identified in the error (in your case on line 38 of /includes/classes/payment.php) references an invalid path (includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php) or the file (linkpoint_api.php) isn't in the listed path. When I was setting up linkpoint I had similar errors and was able to correct them manually this way. By the way I still haven't been able to get my linkpoint working properly yet. I believe I have a problem with port 1129 being blocked by my host. Hopefully that is being corrected soon. Good Luck.

Ken

Archived