• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do you get os Commerce to avtivate on your site?

rodkosmos

hi

Maybe I'm dumb, maybe i missed something.

But how do you get osecommerse to activate on your site.

I have done some items

As soon as i get to ' check out'

It asks for certificate and it then comes up with Page caconot be found,

RCan anyone help??/

Rod

It sounds like you have SSL enabled in your configuration but you don't have an SSL certificate installed. If that is the case, disable the use of SSL until the cert is installed.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

You don't. You install SSL certs onto your server, which is usually done by your host.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Edit your includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php and set ENABLE_SSL to false for not SSL or to true if you want SSL.

Archived