• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Order Help

Rkoa63

Hello all,

I was wondering if it's possible to display the order total before the customer has to enter in their payment info?

As of right now the customer; checks out, selects shipping method, enters payment info, confirms order and total, then submits.

If i was to visit a site i would want to see the order total including, product cost, shipping and tax before i enter in any credit card info even if its not being charged until i confirm it. Please let me know if there is anyway to do this. Thanks for any help in advance.

Thanks,

Mike

If i was to visit a site i would want to see the order total including, product cost, shipping and tax before i enter in any credit card info even if its not being charged until i confirm it. Please let me know if there is anyway to do this. Thanks for any help in advance.

Thanks,

Mike

You already have that information with the default version of osC. The product cost and order total is displayed in the Shopping Cart infobox in the top of the right-hand side and you are displayed the shipping cost on the shipping page.

You could possibly copy the shopping cart infobox and modify it to display the order class values instead of the shopping cart values.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived