• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment information header

charlesmacleod

Hi,

I am trying to set up a pick up service and tried with no success to install a pick up contribution.

Now I am onto Plan B!

Just changing text to reflect collection as opposed to delivery! Problems occur with the Checkout Confirmation page. There is nowhere that I can find to change the text headed.

Payment Information

Make payable to and Send to.

This does not seem to be editable in checkout_confirmation.php but seems to be set up when setting out shipping terms?

As the service is pay on receipt or collection of goods I don't want any mention of sending anything anywhere.

Help please

Jude

Hi,

I am trying to set up a pick up service and tried with no success to install a pick up contribution.

Now I am onto Plan B!

Just changing text to reflect collection as opposed to delivery! Problems occur with the Checkout Confirmation page. There is nowhere that I can find to change the text headed.

Payment Information

Make payable to and Send to.

This does not seem to be editable in checkout_confirmation.php but seems to be set up when setting out shipping terms?

As the service is pay on receipt or collection of goods I don't want any mention of sending anything anywhere.

Help please

Jude

UPDATE

Got a contribution that worked great (by CountrystyleWaterGardens sorry forgot to note the URL) but it still leads to the above page that now says that this is a pick up service but still the text for sending cheques remains.

Jude

Archived