• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installing sitemap contribution

coast2co

I upload to mysite.com/ but I'm not sure how to get it to function. I printed the readme file but I'm still not sure where I suppose to type the command line in

If it is a sql command you need to run this through myphpadmin.

But I'm not sure what your question is exactly.

Can you be more descriptive about what you are confused about.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

If it is a sql command you need to run this through myphpadmin.

But I'm not sure what your question is exactly.

Can you be more descriptive about what you are confused about.

My hosting IT guy said I needed to download the contribution then unzip it and then upload in mysite/ and then type in the command to install but I'm not sure where this is suppose to be copied to I uploaded it into my directory via the webshell upload command but what am I suppose to do with it to make it work

My hosting IT guy said I needed to download the contribution then unzip it and then upload in mysite/ and then type in the command to install but I'm not sure where this is suppose to be copied to I uploaded it into my directory via the webshell upload command but what am I suppose to do with it to make it work

he following error comes up when I type in mysite.com/google_sitemap?auto=true&gzip=true&ping=true

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/coast2co/marineradiodirect.com/google_sitemap.php on line 15

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/coast2co/marineradiodirect.com/google_sitemap.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/coast2co/marineradiodirect.com/google_sitemap.php on line 15

and Ideas

Sql commands do not need to be uploaded to be executed. They can be executed from your computer.

Have you read the readme.txt file included with the package?

There is also a support thread. Include in your posts what specific instructions you are having trouble with in the readme file.

I have this contrib installed but I don't remember the process. It is better to post detail here rather than trying to get others to go and look it up for you.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

Archived