• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product info page squeezing up Right Column

skeeweeaka

Hello,

I have researched this and the various contributions and suggestions that I have tried have not changed the display in the manner that I am looking for. The changes either center the page and have extra white space on the right, moving everything to the left...squeezing up the middle. So the right column still remains the small size.

The only contribution that I have added is the 3 images contribution. My images are large with I know is pushing the product info column to the right, but I need them to be that size. Can someone look at this site and tell me of a simple solution...

My Webpage

Hello,

I have researched this and the various contributions and suggestions that I have tried have not changed the display in the manner that I am looking for. The changes either center the page and have extra white space on the right, moving everything to the left...squeezing up the middle. So the right column still remains the small size.

The only contribution that I have added is the 3 images contribution. My images are large with I know is pushing the product info column to the right, but I need them to be that size. Can someone look at this site and tell me of a simple solution...

My Webpage

I'm certain someone knows of a quick fix....anyone???

Your 3 column layout is flexible, based on %'s. Large images will stretch the colomns, as you have already noted. Try leaving a sample review of one of your products and you will see left and right cols. balance out, and squeeze the middle col.

osC has provided a simple solution for controling your image sizes: admin > configuration > Images > small image width / height.

You can also change your layout from flexible to fixed by changing table widths to pixels instead of %, or using css.

scot

Your 3 column layout is flexible, based on %'s. Large images will stretch the colomns, as you have already noted. Try leaving a sample review of one of your products and you will see left and right cols. balance out, and squeeze the middle col.

osC has provided a simple solution for controling your image sizes: admin > configuration > Images > small image width / height.

You can also change your layout from flexible to fixed by changing table widths to pixels instead of %, or using css.

scot

Thanks for the response, I will try this....

Thanks for the response, I will try this....

I added the review as you suggested, it did change back to normal. Based on that, I think I will just leave it alone. I'm simply adding oscommerce to my regular site as the shopping cart... So I don't think that it will matter very much, especially with the reviews being in place...although a review has to be in place for each item, otherwise i get that shift to the right...

Thanks scot!

Archived