• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Subcatagory Navigation Display

bjewell

Does anyone know how i get my subcatagory menu in my navigation to stay open at all times?

chloeinstyle.com

I'd like for it to always be displayed in this order:

AS SEEN IN...

COLLECTIONS

PAPER AND BOOKS

BABY ITEMS & GEAR

WOMAN'S APPAREL

WALL DECOR

GIFT IDEA

Shopping Cart

I would like to see this on my home page instead of As seen in, collections, and gift ideas.

I use this contribution myself, though as I recall I had a few bugs with it. I have three or four contributions installed on my categories.php page, though, so I believe it was just contribution conflict.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

I use this contribution myself, though as I recall I had a few bugs with it. I have three or four contributions installed on my categories.php page, though, so I believe it was just contribution conflict.

This is the following error that i was getting on my index page when i applied the code:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_image' in 'field list'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id, c.categories_image from categories c, categories_description cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id='1' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Not quite sure what i did wrong.

Archived