• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping cart is magical. Items disappear then reappear???

keenuo

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem as I don't appear to lose sessions or cookies. When items are added to the shopping cart, they show up. However, when you click continue or home, the items disappear.

If you know click on another category or add another item, the first item and second item both appear.

So, the items are appearing on certain pages. All pages are non ssl (as I understand).

Any ideas?

You can try this at www.chooza.com

Thanks in advance.

I noticed that if the page is ending with .php then the shopping cart contents don't show. If the page ends with .html, then the shopping carts show.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem as I don't appear to lose sessions or cookies. When items are added to the shopping cart, they show up. However, when you click continue or home, the items disappear.

If you know click on another category or add another item, the first item and second item both appear.

So, the items are appearing on certain pages. All pages are non ssl (as I understand).

Any ideas?

You can try this at www.chooza.com

Thanks in advance.

I am having a simular problem. The item appears in the shopping cart and i can check out but if i click back or go to buy another item, the first item disappears. I just added HTS the other day

I am having a simular problem. The item appears in the shopping cart and i can check out but if i click back or go to buy another item, the first item disappears. I just added HTS the other day

I am seeing that when I add the ?osCsid= to the end of the url it shows the cart contents, but I installed the search engine friendly urls so it doesnt do that,

I am seeing that when I add the ?osCsid= to the end of the url it shows the cart contents, but I installed the search engine friendly urls so it doesnt do that,

Ok I figured it out. In includes/configure.php set define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'http://www.domain.com'); to define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');

MBX,

Can you please post your configure.php and admin control panel, session settings as I've made the change you suggested and its still not working. You can see my website at

www.chooza.com

If you add an item to list and click Home, then it dissapears. In fact, it only dissapears when you click home or continue from adding product to list.

Any ideas as I'm completely lost as I've been able to resolve the other problems eventually but not this one. I've got a feeling its some kind of glitch...but what???

Any other suggestions, most welcome.

Thanks.

MBX,

Can you please post your configure.php and admin control panel, session settings as I've made the change you suggested and its still not working. You can see my website at

www.chooza.com

If you add an item to list and click Home, then it dissapears. In fact, it only dissapears when you click home or continue from adding product to list.

Any ideas as I'm completely lost as I've been able to resolve the other problems eventually but not this one. I've got a feeling its some kind of glitch...but what???

Any other suggestions, most welcome.

Thanks.

I changed this in my configure and now it kind of works.......if you add an item for the first time, it wont show, but if you add it again anytime after that it will show.....

Also when I go to purchase the item it asks me to login, even though I AM logged in

• 2 months later...
I changed this in my configure and now it kind of works.......if you add an item for the first time, it wont show, but if you add it again anytime after that it will show.....

Also when I go to purchase the item it asks me to login, even though I AM logged in

have the same problem anyone know whats up with this?

test site here

Archived