• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD FILES ERROR

jclago

Warning: move_uploaded_file(images/mancora.playa0015.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\beepsantiago\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 91

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS???? RUNNIG UNDER IIS6

THANKS

Go to your osC admin panel --> Tools --> Server Info and do a page search for 'file upload'.

It may be that your hosting company has disallowed the file upload function in PHP. If they have you'll have to move hosts because you need that function to use osCommerce.

Vger

• 1 year later...
Warning: move_uploaded_file(images/mancora.playa0015.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\beepsantiago\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 91

THANKS

hi did you resovle this problem i have the same problem now , the dir has premission and the upload is standing on!

thanks for your time

THANKS

hi did you resovle this problem i have the same problem now , the dir has premission and the upload is standing on!

thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...

Must have the chmod properly setup.

Also check the .htaccess

Permissions on the temp upload directory on the server could be stopping you also.

If the images dir is world writable and it still does not work, you probably have a server config issue.

- Shelon Padmore

thanks for your time

well if the file upload is not successful then do the following:

1)Ask Your hosting company providing them with a code snippet as on most of the time it is due to some server environment.

2)Chek the path where You are trying to upload the file.

3)Chek permissions.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived