• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to make certain pages password protected

zschutz

I am trying to set up an osCommerce site that will handle both retail and wholesale customers. The pages for retail customers should be available for everyone to view, whether they are members or just guests. The wholesale pages, however, should only be visible if the customer has an account, and they must be logged in to view. Could somebody please point me in the direction of a contribution that will help me with this, or otherwise maybe help me figure out how to implement this myself (i'm by no means a programming expert). Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

~Zach

Have the retail version of your site in the webroot and place the wholesale version in a /wholesale/ folder. Then install the login for prices contribution.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Have the retail version of your site in the webroot and place the wholesale version in a /wholesale/ folder. Then install the login for prices contribution.

Thanks a lot for your input. I'll be sure to try that out.

~Zach

Archived