• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Virtual Mall

wolfcry

Hi all.

Firstly, I wanted to say what an outstanding job you all have done in making osCommerce what it is.

Secondly, I wanted to ask a few questions and hopefully get an answer that will be plain and direct.

I am currently using 2.2 and recently decided to change to the virtual mall option. My goal is to allow my visitors, and current customers, to create their own storefronts using the mall feature that will be customizable with the ability to upload their own images, descriptions, etc. etc.

However, when installing the actual VM contribution and trying to use the program I am bombarded with errors. I read the documentation thoroughly, made the changes I thought I was supposed to and have researched using the forums, changing again, more research and the such but to no prevail.

Now, to my understanding, the VM contribution will allow this type of option for my visitors would it not? Would they have their own admin panel and configurations etc?

http://www.vstore.ca uses the 2.2 and I do believe its the VM contribution they are using. How do I get this properly running?

I know newbie questions are usually the same, but I really would appreciate any help. I would even be willing to pay for installation help if needed.

Thank you in advance

Archived