• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

In the left column

storm

In the left column under catergories, where all my new folders/directories will appear, there is what seems to be some permanent text "All Products sorted by Manufacturers" and "All Products sorted by Categories" is there any way at all that I can change that text to something more appropriate, and if so how?

Thanking you in advance for any help you can give me.

In the left column under catergories, where all my new folders/directories will appear, there is what seems to be some permanent text "All Products sorted by Manufacturers" and "All Products sorted by Categories" is there any way at all that I can change that text to something more appropriate, and if so how?

if youre talking about all the boxes on the left and the right then you can remove them by deleting / commenting out the code in

catalog\includes\column_left.php and catalog\includes\column_right.php

you can also move the boxes around in the same way

hope this helps

Alan Neller

Thanks for your suggestion, but it is the text in the box I describe that I want to change,

and not removing or moving the box. The"All Products sorted by Categories" and "All Products sorted by Manufacturers" is the text I want to change.

Archived