• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Links Manager error.. Please Help out

In the website Links looks fine. I can also see the links manager in admin. BUT when trying to enter a new link nothing gets added to the website and i get an error in the admin:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/cadlight/public_html/admin/links.php on line 648

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/cadlight/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/cadlight/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Can anyone please poing me in the correct direction?

Thanks for any help.

Did you create a link category first?

Jack

Yes i tried basically everything. I made the category first, then added a link. The category shows up on the website correctly but no link. it says There are no links to list in this category.

Yes i tried basically everything. I made the category first, then added a link. The category shows up on the website correctly but no link. it says There are no links to list in this category.

Under the category you see (2) as in there are 2 links which is correct. but there are no links listed.

Oh and the error message did go away after creating the category. Thanks so much for that.

You should try looking at the support thread for Links Manager. There are several recent posts regarding this sort of problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons