• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Header Picture for each Category page

skkor

Hi..

Apprec if anyone can help me on this....tks in advance.

I can't find which files to edit. I would like to change the header picture

of each category pages.

Right now...it's using the picture fm my index.php (pic of girl..."look & feel great")

http://www.4allbeauty.com/shop/index.php

If you click on SKINCARE Category...it's showing the same picture.

http://www.4allbeauty.com/shop/index.php?cPath=63

How do I change the picture of girl for SKINCARE and other categories pics as well?

Much apprec.tks Kor

When you are looking at your categories folders (where you add categories and items) click on the category folder and hit edit. You can add or change your category picture there.

TKS ashwhaag!....I did that and set the CONFIGURATION --> IMAGES ---> Heading Image Width & Height.

but category picture not change....

I bought this template fm templatemonster; cud it be due to their customization...any help wud be apprec,tks kor

TKS ashwhaag!....I did that and set the CONFIGURATION --> IMAGES ---> Heading Image Width & Height.

but category picture not change....

I bought this template fm templatemonster; cud it be due to their customization...any help wud be apprec,tks kor

It's not a category picture but a link to the specials product page (divided over several pictures), and yes, it is their customization.

It's not a category picture but a link to the specials product page (divided over several pictures), and yes, it is their customization.

Tks Howard...templatemonster confirmed this, however they mentioned it can be change..with some programming work...if anyone can help...wud highly apprec it...tks anyway..krgds

Tks Howard...templatemonster confirmed this, however they mentioned it can be change..with some programming work...if anyone can help...wud highly apprec it...tks anyway..krgds

I have played around with the picture placement and description coding before (successfully)... You should be able to paste the insert the category php codes in there from the original and even add a code to allow a description where the picture is. I haven't seen the coding on your "index.php" to know for sure though. Normally that's a pretty easy change.

Archived