• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking to pull in products

Hi all,

Hope its OK to post this message here. Here goes...

Im looking for a contrib that will allow me to list products from Affiliations I belong to, eg PlayAsia.

Im still wondering the best way to do this, say, that when the customer buys the product they either jump to the Affiliate's website or is it maybe best that I get the order and then purchase from the Affiliate and have the product sent direct?

Anyone have any experience, thoughts regarding this?

Cheers, SHJ :thumbsup:

PS, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it. :rolleyes:

Not sure about having your affiliate program's product listing on your site, where the customer clicks on it and get's transferred to the affiliate site ... especially if you sell your own products. Your visitors will get confused. Let's say you have product A that is your own and Product B that is your affiliate's....and your customer wants to purchase both - well, they would have to do two separate purchases.

Your other suggestion - that is dropshipping. You would need to contact your affiliate to see if they will do that. Some do, some don't. And if they do, they may not "blink drop ship", meaning their name will be on the packing slip and such. Not your company's name.

Archived