• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add places to the top bar

wspcs

Hi,

I was wondering wether it's possiable (im sure it is) to place 2 links next to the

My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout section at the top of the page (grey bar)... i am wanting to add forum and information.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Kyle

Hi.

The following is the cell where the current links are found. You will find this piece of text in includes>header.php.

As you can see, it is written in html with .php links to the current pages. If you are goig to add an external link, you just have to insert a normal <a> link reference as you would in an html document, in whatever position you wish.

If you are embedding the forum, it becomes more involved and beyond this post.

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

Archived