• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

n00b question (install problems)

brodycatsmouth

New here, and with no previous knowledge of php, just a general knowledge of programming. Learning this ought to be fun.

Anyway, here's my problem. I uploaded the fodler, then went to the site and clicked on "New Install". It gave me an error message, that it called an undefined function in install.php called osc_draw_checkbox_field(). Was there something I should have done before trying to install?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
New here, and with no previous knowledge of php, just a general knowledge of programming. Learning this ought to be fun.

Anyway, here's my problem. I uploaded the fodler, then went to the site and clicked on "New Install". It gave me an error message, that it called an undefined function in install.php called osc_draw_checkbox_field(). Was there something I should have done before trying to install?

Thanks!

I am guessing you have used the globals patch as your host has disabled global_registers.

This seems to be problem with the lack of security of the oscommerce script. If you search for "osc_draw_checkbox_field()" , you will see that many people have the same problem.

Archived