• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

one question about "products attributes"

tomliuwhite

I add one color attribute for my products from admin->Products Attributes. Now i have one problem. Customers can choose the color of products from drop-down list, but sometimes the color he chose is not the same as he thought, for example, if he chose "green", maybe our green is different from his green. So i wonder which would be the best way for customer to choose the right color?Could we put a color palate on the page and let customer choose the right color?

I add one color attribute for my products from admin->Products Attributes. Now i have one problem. Customers can choose the color of products from drop-down list, but sometimes the color he chose is not the same as he thought, for example, if he chose "green", maybe our green is different from his green. So i wonder which would be the best way for customer to choose the right color?Could we put a color palate on the page and let customer choose the right color?

Does anyone know where i can get "color palate" and i can add it to the product page?

Archived