• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'

Tweety1978

Hi,

I am trying to use Easy Populate 3.0 to upload split files to the shop but am getting the error:

Filename: EP_Split1.txt

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = '' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

Can anyone help me as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Sam.

p.products_hide_from_groups is a field that would be in your database, if you were using the other contributions whose fields are hardcoded into easypopulate 3.0. If you don't have any needs for extras, then you'll have better luck with version 2.76.

Hi,

I am trying to use Easy Populate 3.0 to upload split files to the shop but am getting the error:

Filename: EP_Split1.txt

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = '' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

Can anyone help me as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Sam.

p.products_hide_from_groups is a field that would be in your database, if you were using the other contributions whose fields are hardcoded into easypopulate 3.0. If you don't have any needs for extras, then you'll have better luck with version 2.76.

Thanks for this have uploaded version 2.76b and seem to be getting less errors, only problem is now it seems to be doing nothing.

Am getting:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpAmMAK9

User filename: EP_Split3.txt

Size: 117277

But none of the products are actually being transfered.

I am baffled.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam.

Archived