• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Shopping Cart IPN v1.3

Leak-Proof

I have PayPal Shopping Cart IPN v1.3 which has been testing OK. I have made several contribution installs and am now getting the following result in the Admin>PayPal IPN window

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.txn_id, p.parent_txn_id, p.paypal_id, p.txn_type, p.payment_type, p.payment_status, p.pending_reason, p.mc_currency, p.mc_fee, p.payer_status, p.mc_currency, p.date_added, p.mc_gross, p.payment_date from paypal as p order by p.paypal_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

All the different selections give corresponding error messages i.e./

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.txn_id, p.parent_txn_id, p.paypal_id, p.txn_type, p.payment_type, p.payment_status, p.pending_reason, p.mc_currency, p.mc_fee, p.payer_status, p.mc_currency, p.date_added, p.mc_gross, p.payment_date from paypal as p where p.payment_status = 'Pending' order by p.paypal_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

I think the offending contribution was one of these:

Shipping Status v3.2

Supertracker Contribution for osCommerce Version 3.20b

Blacklist v1.2

Order Editor2.5 (but this ones been in for a while)

If someone could direct me to the best place to start looking and what to look for, I can go live with the store.

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I copied this from the community member SPAX on another forum question.

Read this: http://www.oscommerce.com/ext/update-20051113.htmlPaying attention to "limit -20, 20" (1064 error) and "MySQL 5.0 Compatibility" (1054 error)

If you following these directions, you should be able to fix the problem.

Make sure to make a backup of your cart before attempting these fixes.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day.