• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing up?

Any ideas what may be going on? I am getting notification from 2CO that an order went through, but there is no record of the order in the os Admin.... The guy is set up as a customer, but there are no orders associated with his name. I thought it was a fluke so I refunded his card and asked him to buy it again... same deal.

Thanks so much in advance for any insight you may have. I actually did not set up my site, so I will be forwarding this to someone who more knowledge than me.

Jamie

www.govtissues.com

Any ideas what may be going on? I am getting notification from 2CO that an order went through, but there is no record of the order in the os Admin.... The guy is set up as a customer, but there are no orders associated with his name. I thought it was a fluke so I refunded his card and asked him to buy it again... same deal.

Thanks so much in advance for any insight you may have. I actually did not set up my site, so I will be forwarding this to someone who more knowledge than me.

Jamie

www.govtissues.com

I have the same issue... please let me know if you found anything out. I go through Authorize.net. It charges them, sends the emails, etc--- but no order present.

2 ?'s for you Jamie so we can see what we use in common:

1) What modules do you have installed? I have Authorize AIM, Purchase Without Account

2) Who is your host? I'm with HostGator. Wonder if they may have had an upgrade?

Hopefully we can figure out what we have in common that may be causing this.

I asked my friend who built my site, and this is what she said...

1. sts template, product listing columns, multipix, ccgv, and header tags.. neither of the ones he has.

2. webhost4life

Grrr, this realy stinks!

I have the same issue... please let me know if you found anything out. I go through Authorize.net. It charges them, sends the emails, etc--- but no order present.

2 ?'s for you Jamie so we can see what we use in common:

1) What modules do you have installed? I have Authorize AIM, Purchase Without Account

2) Who is your host? I'm with HostGator. Wonder if they may have had an upgrade?

Hopefully we can figure out what we have in common that may be causing this.

I'm not using a payment gateway, and i'm not having these probs, so don't take my word as gospel... but...

I've read on the forums about ppl using a payment gateway that takes the customer off your site to pay through the payment processor... customer enters in the details, hits 'pay', then closes the window. This means that the customer doesn't return to your site to complete the order - so the payment goes through, but not the order. If this sounds liek what is happening, do a few searches, over the time i've sent on here, i've seen quite a few posts on it.

HTH

~bobsi18~

Archived