• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

probs with add quantity box mentioned in tips & tricks

yanarasod

i got stuck with this little thing, Add Quantity Box to Products Page, my concerns are:

in the tips and tricks it's mentioned line 146, but inm my applixation_top.php , it's somewhere down the line 360, that's not a big problem, but as i am having errors, it leads me to think that way.

second, the code mentioned in th tips and tricks is:

Then in includes\application_top.php around line 143 find this code: 

$cart->add_cart($_POST['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $_POST['id']))+1, $_POST['id']);

Replace with this one 

$cart->add_cart($_POST['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $_POST['id']))+$_POST['products_id'], $_POST['id']);

but code in my application_top is something like this: you can see the difference between $HTTP_POST_VARS (in mine) and $_POST (in tips and tricks).

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

so after making the changes, i see that regardless of any number i enter, it takes as 35, have been trying to figure out, thanks

Archived