• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Template help please

desk2web

I've been happily using STS 4.1 to create a template for http://www.element-119.com/mark/catalog

I'm happy enough in principle with the simple design (this was given to me as a PSD to incorporate so I have no control over the design so please do not critise it)

There are a couple of things I'd like to ask and get ideas on how to fix:

1. Menu - left hand side. I've used CSS to put the > image behind the category entries, but there is a very slight top of an arrow head visible, no matter how I try to change the CSS it still shows, anyone any ideas how to stop that happening?

2. I used $cartbox in the top right box to contain the Cart Box, but when an item is puchased it forces the design out of kilter, is there a way to display only the cart value in that box? Ideally using the STS format.

3. "New Products" area. I am using the Info Box Customisation contribution from Jorge Suarez which works well for me on most of the info boxes, but I would like to remove the box and corner images from the "New Products" in the $content area. In addition I would like to "wrap" the new products with a container image:

49FAKL_822.jpg

how can I do that?

Many thanks in advance for any guidance you can give me.

Allan

Allan Young

Archived