• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to disable out of country orders

TBEHobbies

just remove/hide all the countries in the countries table except USA. Not sure about other payment methods but you can also set Authorize.net to only accept USA credit cards.

so I have to remove the 12 pages of countries in there? (except usa)

another way to do this is to only offer shipping to the us. If you can't ship it they can't buy it.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

another way to do this is to only offer shipping to the us. If you can't ship it they can't buy it.

how would I go about doing this? Delete all the countries out of the ship to zone?

how would I go about doing this? Delete all the countries out of the ship to zone?

No you can just have one shipping module available and only assign one Shipping Zone to it.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

Archived