• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Monthly subscribers for downloadable goods

Hi,

I wonder if there is any contribution for Monthly subscribers who wants to pay for monthly service and able to download everyday news through their registered accounts for a complete month.

We have 2 types of customers:

1 - for one time buyers: they pay then download and it is done.

2 - Monthly subscribers: Who wants to pay for a month and then everyday be able to login to see daily downloadable good for the day of the month.

Because the monthly service we provide is changing everyday. So we can upload the new downloadable file and registered customer can download next day!

I hope I have explained clearly.

Thanks

Errol

Thank you for the help. but when i upload an sql file as firth link says i got :

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration`

VALUES (

'', 'Description Break Character', 'PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION_BREAK_CHAR', '^', 'A special character that separates text shown to all users and text shown only to logged in customers', 8, 35, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL , NULL

)

MySQL said:

#1046 - No Database Selected

i am simply trying to upload the fil within that link that want me to upload for SQL .

thanks

Errol

Thank you for the help. but when i upload an sql file as firth link says i got :

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration`

VALUES (

'', 'Description Break Character', 'PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION_BREAK_CHAR', '^', 'A special character that separates text shown to all users and text shown only to logged in customers', 8, 35, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL , NULL

)

MySQL said:

#1046 - No Database Selected

i am simply trying to upload the fil within that link that want me to upload for SQL .

thanks

Errol

Also other 3 links are not useful at all.

Thanks

Errol