• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product database upload? is it possible

I have been looking at this problem for a while , but now i have time to sit down and have a proper look, now i have a lot of products to put on and i have been putting them on but it takes to long, is there away i can make an excel spread sheet and upload it,

if not i will just keep putting them on as usual, but then i have another problem , prices change daily some, suppliers twice or more times in a day. Is there any way i can just upload the prices, because it takes a long time to change all the prices,

I have search these forums but i couldn't find anything, i would be so glad of some help or a pointing in the right direction

Cheers

Simon

I have been looking at this problem for a while , but now i have time to sit down and have a proper look, now i have a lot of products to put on and i have been putting them on but it takes to long, is there away i can make an excel spread sheet and upload it,

if not i will just keep putting them on as usual, but then i have another problem , prices change daily some, suppliers twice or more times in a day. Is there any way i can just upload the prices, because it takes a long time to change all the prices,

I have search these forums but i couldn't find anything, i would be so glad of some help or a pointing in the right direction

Cheers

Simon

You could make a sql file and upload it using phpmyadmin.

Tutorial link w3schools

maxpowerpcs,

Do you have easypopulate installed...If not download the contr...It will

allow you to do a mass upload...when and if you install use the download

cvs file to download the database that you have as it is now...Then open the CVS file with excel as a spread sheet...This

will give you a guide of what goes where in each column...After you have added your data base save the spread sheet as a cvs file and upload it...Before you upload the file You need to go into the easypopulate program and change the upload record number...

I hope that helps.

Roman

Archived