• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Displaying more than 20 products per page.

On my product listing page, I'm trying to show more than 20 products per page.

I've traced things through index.php -> product_listing.php -> split_page_results.php.

What I can't figure out is where the value for

number_of_rows_per_page is coming from?

Any body care to point me in the right direction again?

(Searchs for 'split page results number rows per page' and variations, haven't turned up anything useful yet)

Thanks,

Matt

Have you tried the Admin>>Configuration>>Maximum Values to adjust the listing

;)

Doh.

Have you ever had one of those weeks, where you just try to make everything more complicated than it should be.

I have been looking through all the code I could think of, digging through the DB and everthing else I could think of.

Of course I didn't think of the right solution.

I'm still suprised that I didn't find it in the DB, but oh well, now I know where to really look. Hey it works now.

Ok, just for kicks I just looked in the DB again, and there it is in the configuration table, I just wasn't listing enough results in my search, so I never found it there.

I promise I'll get the hang of ths yet.

Maybe I should try to work on this project after a nights sleep and not at 1:00 in the morning while falling asleep, unfortunately it just hasn't been working out that way.

Thanks so much.

Matt

• 1 year later...
On my product listing page, I'm trying to show more than 20 products per page.

I've traced things through index.php -> product_listing.php -> split_page_results.php.

What I can't figure out is where the value for

number_of_rows_per_page is coming from?

Any body care to point me in the right direction again?

(Searchs for 'split page results number rows per page' and variations, haven't turned up anything useful yet)

Thanks,

Matt

I have the same problem, need help.

Maybe I should try to work on this project after a nights sleep and not at 1:00 in the morning while falling asleep, unfortunately it just hasn't been working out that way....

laughing out loud at that, because that seems to be the way it goes for me too. most of my osC work gets done in 12am-5am range. but i have learned to recognize when sleep is part of the solution. i'll swear my subconcious works things out when i'm asleep sometimes, but the bleary eyed staring at the computer phase is an important part of that equation too.

rj

I have the same problem, need help.

what problem? Don't you want to follow what Mark said in post #2 of the thread? What's the purpose of hard-coding values to the code or altering the configuration table of the dbase. There is an admin option for it, use it.

Archived