• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some probs using "FedEx Freight Shipping Module v0.6"

thegame1

Hi,

I'm new to OSCommerce, I have recently installed FedEx Freight Shipping Module v0.6, but when I checkout after a test shopping, I got the following message:

"We're sorry, but an error occured while calculating the FedEx Freight shipping prices.

FedEx Freight returned an error or invalid response.

http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/XMLRatin...ipper&.........."

I have checked with Fedex to make sure my account number is correct. Anyone can help me out on this issue? :'(

Hi,

I'm new to OSCommerce, I have recently installed FedEx Freight Shipping Module v0.6, but when I checkout after a test shopping, I got the following message:

"We're sorry, but an error occured while calculating the FedEx Freight shipping prices.

FedEx Freight returned an error or invalid response.

http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/XMLRatin...ipper&.........."

I have checked with Fedex to make sure my account number is correct. Anyone can help me out on this issue? :'(

Looks like you are not passing the weight or the class # correclty. double check your settings, i have no issues and use it daily. Sorry wish I could be of some more help.

Looks like you are not passing the weight or the class # correclty. double check your settings, i have no issues and use it daily. Sorry wish I could be of some more help.

Thanks a lot for your hints rhotheta164, I didn't add the freight fields properly into database, now it works! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

As the project goes further, I noticed that shipping rate generated from the module does not tally to what I quoted directly from FedEX Freight website. I have checked the input (class and weight), both side are the same, ie. my website and FedEX Freight, what could be the problem :( ? Please help.