• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Complete Product List

that_guy

Hi. I would appreciate it if someone could help me here. I am wanting to download all the products i have on my store ( about 900 ). I looked around the Admin area but couldn't find any button.

Has this been forgotten on the bundled osC software? If so, anyone using a contribution out there that allows it to be downloaded, preferably a .xls or .csv

Cheers - Niall

There is a contribution called easy populate that you can use to download all your products, modify them with excel or open office and reuploaded.

When installing this contribution, be extra careful and read the documentation that comes with it. I installed the "install this one first" and added further modifications once I got that up and running.

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Thanks for your reply, i will look into it

Cheers

There is a contribution called easy populate that you can use to download all your products, modify them with excel or open office and reuploaded.

When installing this contribution, be extra careful and read the documentation that comes with it. I installed the "install this one first" and added further modifications once I got that up and running.

abra

Archived