• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Oscommerce / Paypal not working correctly - URGENT

gray_bale

My 1st order recieved, but.

The order process was ?3.50 for the item and ?2.21 for the postage = ?5.71 total

Paypal has been used, which has paid me ?3.50 for the item and ?2.21 for the postage = ?4.50 total

Somewhere I have made a loss of ?1.21

Anybody any ideas please URGENTLY.

I am using the contribution 'UK Complete Royal Mail Postal Prices', which should not make any difference, as oscommerce logs it all correctly.

It seems no matter what I order (with different postage and packing) the ecommerce order is always correct , but the Paypal figure for postage and packing is always ?1.00

Somebody must have an idea ???

'running wolf' you are a STAR.

If only I could buy you a pint.

I've been racking my brains for days now.

Thats the first time I have ever in that part of Paypal.

Thanks.

What is it that needs checking? I've just set up my first shop and have yet to get a Paypal payemnt through, having read this I think I ought to double check my settings, but could someone tell em what I need to check and what it ought to be set to?

cheers

What is it that needs checking? I've just set up my first shop and have yet to get a Paypal payemnt through, having read this I think I ought to double check my settings, but could someone tell em what I need to check and what it ought to be set to?

cheers

Hmm, further to that, I've just taken a 'pretend' order through as far as paypal and something isnt looking right, the checkout page is fine, but when paypal pops up the amounts don't transfer over at all, all iget is a paypal screen effectively asking the buyer to type in the total amount they owe me, which suggests to me that something isn't connecting up properly.

What do I need to tweak/check?

Archived