• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize.net in Test Mode

HSMagic

I just opened an account via http://www.unitedbankservice.com/ at great rates.

I'm using the authorize.net AIM contribution, still in test mode.

Orders from the store side look fine and I get the merchant email confirmation. However, there are no "unsettled transations" or any transactions to speak of on my authorize.net control panel.

Should I see something there? Or will I start to see stuff when I go to live mode?

It's just one of those things that I want to be sure is correct before going live. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I just opened an account via http://www.unitedbankservice.com/ at great rates.

I'm using the authorize.net AIM contribution, still in test mode.

Orders from the store side look fine and I get the merchant email confirmation. However, there are no "unsettled transations" or any transactions to speak of on my authorize.net control panel.

Should I see something there? Or will I start to see stuff when I go to live mode?

It's just one of those things that I want to be sure is correct before going live. Thanks.

I don't think they show transactions on the reports when you're in test mode in authorize.net. At least that's what it says on the Help section on their site:

Test Mode allows you to test your connection to the payment gateway without actually authorizing or charging real credit cards or bank accounts. Transactions submitted while your account is in Test Mode are not stored by the payment gateway and will not be viewable in search results or reports.