• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A few strange problems

SupraKMaN

I tried looking through as many pages of the wpp thread as i could but couldn't come up with these.

1. Using the express checkout, the shopping cart contents won't transfer over to paypal so customers cannot see they're items, but everything else works fine and payments go through

2. I do not recieve an e-mail saying i got a payment from paypal, is there a setting i missed in the profile part of my paypal account

3. I've searched and found things about the correct return url to use, I'm currently using checkout_process.php, but that is still redirecting them to the beginning of the payment process.

Any and all help appreciated

Thanks

1. what's the express checkout btw? there is a contribution to show the items instead of the store's name

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3376

2. The email is originated by paypal and as long as your email address works you should receive itl. If not (and paypal is the only payment method installed) it means no legit order was placed.

3. Happens when the payment gateway detects errors for the order details submitted. checkout_process.php should be used for most gateways. But one of the paypal IPN modules requires the checkout_success.php