• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Run OSC on Windows Server?

Hello All!

I was wondering if it is possible to run osc on a windows server. I have searched and searched and couldnt find a strait answer! If it is possible, what exactly does it take in doing so?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

It's possible. I would avoid it if possible, though.

First and foremost the server must be php enabled, obviously :huh: .

Your results could be anywhere from no special needs (I was lucky and that's how it went for me), to a total nightmare.

I would suggest searching the boards here for your host's name, to make sure it hasn't been a problem child for a lot of other people.

Hello All!

I was wondering if it is possible to run osc on a windows server. I have searched and searched and couldnt find a strait answer! If it is possible, what exactly does it take in doing so?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Hello All!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

It is possible the only problem I had on one of my client sites was when I had to set the permissions

as when I tried to chmod a file the permissions just would not change so to get round this I had to contact there server and get them to change the permissions for me.

Hello All!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Archived