• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can't sent email

ukkoc

I can't sent email. if customer created a new account the recieved any email of notification and I can't sent any email my customer.

I recieved this error messages on my customers page:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /data/web/virtuals/magazadan.com/www/admin/customers.php on line 733

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /data/web/virtuals/magazadan.com/www/admin/customers.php on line 735

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /data/web/virtuals/magazadan.com/www/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /data/web/virtuals/magazadan.com/www/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

what's the problem?

Now I understand why you've had so many problems trying to get your website up and running - you're using a free hosting company.

Their website carries reassuring notices like these:

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due LIN1.freewebdot.com RAID faluire
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please read this post in order to keep your MSSQL databases running

Haven't you ever heard the saying "You get what you pay for"?

Or this saying "You pay peanuts you get monkeys"?

Vger

Archived