• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding rounded borders around product listings

holydragon

Not really a complete answer for you, but most of what they did is in the stylesheet.

This is from their stylesheet.css...of course, it's just the styles, there's more to it. You would want to use one of the product listing in columns contributions, then you'd have to apply the styles (listed below) to the various parts of the tables that make the layout.

/* product boxes */

.mm1{

font-size: 10px;

color: #000000;

font-weight: none;

}

.mm2{

font-size: 10px;

color: #464646;

font-weight: bold;

}

.bg{

background-image: url(images/bg.gif);

background-repeat: repeat-y;

}

.mm_top {

background-image: url(images/boxtop.gif);

}

.mm_bottom {

background-image: url(images/boxbot.gif);

}

I have spent the last 10 hours trying to figure out how to put a rounded corner border around the product listings... to no avail.

I am trying to put together rounded borders similar to:

http://www.deviltronics.com/index.php?cPath=192

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Regards,

HD

Not really a complete answer for you, but most of what they did is in the stylesheet.

This is from their stylesheet.css...of course, it's just the styles, there's more to it. You would want to use one of the product listing in columns contributions, then you'd have to apply the styles (listed below) to the various parts of the tables that make the layout.

I think I get most of that. My issue is I don't know where to insert the CSS tags in the product_listing module. I check a few contributions to see how others addressed this.

Regards,

HD

Archived