• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error after adding products in admin panel

jermie

I was adding my products into the Administration panel and having the images upload from the products and I thought everything was fine. I went to bed woke up and tried to work on the site, but to my amazement I recieved this error :(Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/makeyour/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31) after trying to get into the Admin Interface allowing me to do nothing. I have no clue how to fix this and I never changed this file at any point. If there are any ideas that would be great because im really stuck.

Thank you for any help.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

I'm having the same problem! I think I might have uploaded an image the other day but that's all as far as the admin side of the site. This morning I got the same error: Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/drnelson/public_html/osCommerce1/catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

Very Strange!!! since I would think that upload.php has nothing to do with admin login!! Would appreciate it if anyone can help us with this problem.

Russ

Archived